The Springs Hotel and Spa is proud to be one of only 4 locations in town which offers the regenerative power of the thermal mineral waters which Hot Springs is known for. These thermal therapeutic waters have brought tourists to Hot Springs for many years. Experience the 147 degree water from the place it emerges out of the earth at Spa 135. Rejuvenate the mind, body and soul with one of our spa packages which will allow you fully enjoy the these healing waters. Call today: 501-624-1206
ALL OUR BATH SALTS, SCRUBS AND OILS ARE LOCALLY HAND MADE…
Bath Packages Available –
Groups should call to make special arrangements. Please call to reserve your appointment today. We fill up quickly and cannot guarantee walk-in appointments.
Full Body Massage
$30 for 25 minutes – $60 for 50 minutes
(Deep Tissue $10 extra)
Hot Stone Massage $80 for 50 minutes
Facial $40 for 30 minutes
Thermal Mineral Water Bath $25 – Includes Hot Packs, Steam Cabinet, and Cooling Shower
Aromatherapy Bath: $35
- Citrus Oasis – energizing, improves circulation, leaves skin feeling soft.
- A mixture of tropical lime and tangerine dead sea salts combined with essential oils.
- Floral Fantasy – relaxing and calming, soothes muscle aches and pains, helps relieve stress and anxiety, and a medley of lavender, rosewood, and chamomile bath salts and essential oils.
- Minty Escape – helps with concentration and focus, soothes muscle aches and pains, relieves sinus and headache pressure, and a blend of peppermint, rosemary, and eucalyptus bath salts and essential oils.
Add parafin hands or feet: $10 each
Add essential oil infused towels: $5 each
Relaxation Spa Package: $55
Includes 20 minute thermal mineral water bath, hot packs, steam cabinet, cooling shower, and 20 minute massage.
Soothing Spa Package: $65
Choice of aromatherapy bath in mineral bath whirlpool, scented mineral water hot packs, cooling shower, and 20 minute full body massage.
- Exfoliating Papaya (acne skin) – pineapple and papaya mask. Pineapple has protective and moisturizing properties which are essential for preventing wrinkles.
- Lifting Ginseng (stimulating & anti-aging skin) – ginseng is known for its stimulating effects. Ginseng is rich in essential vitamins C & E. The skin regains its full vitality.
- Love Energy (Dry, congested skin, dull complexion) – contains moisture-binding properties that help prevent moisture loss, keeping skin firm, smooth and supple.