Relax and rejuvenate with healing body treatments at our peaceful spa. Indulge your senses with healing spa therapies and massage treatments, including deep tissue and reflexology provided by expert massage therapists. Our unique bath house is only one of a handful in Calistoga where you can enjoy a mud bath with volcanic ash mud that's harvested locally. Enjoy natural mineral and steam baths, or experience a combination massage and bath treatment we call "The Works." It takes about two hours. And trust us, for the ultimate in relaxation, it really works.
Girls Getaway Special - Click Here!
- Mud Bath $65.00 Including Mineral Bath with Whirlpool, Steam Bath & Blanket Wrap
- Mineral Bath $45.00 Including Whirlpool, Steam Bath & Blanket Wrap
Mud Bath & 1 Hour Massage - $149.00
Massage and Reflexology
- Half Hour Swedish Massage $57.00
- One Hour Swedish Massage $99.00
- 90 Minute Swedish Massage $138.00
- One Hour Deep Tissue Massage $118.00
- 90 Minute Deep Tissue Massage $165.00
- One Hour Sports Massage $118.00
- 90 Minute Sports Massage $165.00
- Reflexology $65.00
- Happy Feet $118.00
- Steam Bath with any massage or reflexology treatment add $5.00
- Steam Bath/Blanket wrap with any massage or reflexology treatment add $15.00
We offer separate spa facilities for men and women. You must be at least 16 years of age to have any spa service. Spa services of any kind are not recommended if you have any symptoms of illness or allergies. Elderly persons, pregnant women, or persons requiring any type of medical care should consult a physician before taking services. You must be physically able to get yourself in and out of the tubs. Use while under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, drugs or medicines may lead to serious consequences and is not recommended.Our Spa Guests receive complimentary use of our naturally heated mineral pools with 24 hour advance booking of a massage treatment or Mud Bath. A mineral bath does not qualify for this amenity. Gift Cards are available for all services. Facilities are open to the public. If you are under a doctor's care, please check before taking the treatments.